- VidyoClient Version 126.96.36.199 or Later is Required for Chrome Support
- Build a Xamarin app using Vidyo.io
- Build a Simple Video Chat App on iOS
- Build a Simple Video Chat App on Android
- Increasing logger verbosity for Chrome Endpoints
- How to acquire log files
- Pros and Cons of building Native vs Web-Based Video Chat Application
- Required DPI Settings for Windows Applications
- Resource ID Maximum Length
- Windows applications Screen Sharing Manifest file settings
- Update Your Code to Instantly Receive the Latest Upgrades/Releases
- AVAudioSession Best Practices
- What is HIPAA?
- Can I build a HIPAA-compliant application on Vidyo.io?
- How do I build a HIPAA-compliant application?
- Does Vidyo sign BAAs for Vidyo.io?
- Vidyo.io Firewall Information for Connecting Clients/Endpoints
- Why do native app Vidyo.io conferences run more smoothly than webRTC Vidyo.io conferences on Chrome?
- Does Vidyo.io support H.264 HW acceleration?
- Does Vidyo.io support simulcast?
- Does a Vidyo.io video session always connect to their SFU or does it support direct peer-to-peer connections?
- Does Vidyo.io provide a tool for debugging call quality?
- Content Sharing on IE11 under Protected Mode
- Diagnose your Video Chat Network and CPU Performance
- Rendered video appears smaller than it should be in .NET applications
- IE 11 Connection Failure
- App is crashing on Windows
- Possible Reasons for a VidyoConnectorConnect Failure
- How are minutes calculated for billing purposes?
- Do my unused monthly minutes carry over to the next month?
- Is Vidyo.io free to use?
- Generate Vidyo.io Tokens
- Build a Mobile Video Chat Application for Android in Minutes
- Build a Mobile Video Chat Application for iOS in Minutes
- Vidyo.io™ WebRTC and VidyoClient Library Releases for Version 19.3.1
- Vidyo.io™ Client Version 19.2.1
- Vidyo.io™ WebRTC for Google™ Chrome Version 188.8.131.52
- Vidyo.io WebRTC and VidyoClient Library Releases (184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 & 19.2.0)
- Vidyo.io Client Version 4.1.25: General Availability Release
- Native WebRTC Migration FAQ
- [Solved] Notice: Vidyo.io Users May See Black Tiles From Native WebRTC Users on Chrome
- iOS 12.x Application Crashes with older VidyoClient iOS SDK versions
- Support for Chrome on Android
- Enable NPAPI support in FireFox (temporary workaround)
- Add an Extension to Support Window Sharing on WebRTC